How Good Is Your HVAC Knowledge?
We are the professionals, but that doesn’t mean that our customers don’t know their stuff. So here are a few multiple-choice HVAC questions. How do you think you’ll do? (Answers at the bottom.)
1.What does HVAC stand for?
- A. Heating, Vacuum and Air Control
- B. Hydration, Ventilation and Automated Condenser
- C. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
2. What does the HVAC term “zoned” mean?
- A. You are in an area where heating/air conditioning can be installed without the need for a permit.
- B. Your home’s HVAC system has multiple areas controlled by different thermostats.
- C. Neither
3. How often should you change your equipment’s filter?
- A. Once a month
- B. Once a year
- C. Never
- D. It depends on the type of filter
4. What are the benefits of proper humidity in your home?
- A. Lower energy costs
- B. Less bacteria growth
- C. Reduced allergies
- D. Both A and C
5. The size of a heating and sir conditioning system is specific to the size of your home.
- A. True
- B. False
Time to see how you did!
If you answered most of the questions correctly, you know your stuff! If you would like more information about heating and air conditioning, would like to set up a free estimate with one of our sales reps, or schedule a service/repair we’re here for you. Give us a call today!