Make sure your home is too!
Unlike last year, many of us are once again traveling over the holidays. Reiner wants to make sure you didn’t fall out of practice when preparing your home for your absence. Here are a few simple tips to remember before you head out on your winter holiday.
- Have your seasonal heating maintenance performed by one of our technicians before your trip. We can help you prepare.
- Don’t completely shut down your HVAC system! Keep your thermostat between 55-60 degrees to prevent the pipes in your home from freezing.
- Conserve electricity! Why do you need all your appliances plugged in while you’re gone? Unplug smaller appliances to save money.
- Make sure your security alarms, carbon monoxide alarms and smoke detectors are in good working order.
- Have a friend or neighbor check on your home while you are away to make sure everything is ok.
We hope you have a safe and happy holiday season! Remember, if you need us to pay you a visit before leaving on your winter vacation (or if you opted to have a staycation) we’re here for you 24/7. Give us a call!