Choosing the heating and air conditioning products best suited to your home and your lifestyle requires some planning. Comfort Tips will help guide you through the purchasing process, from hiring a qualified dealer to exploring financing options, upon credit approval. They are designed to help you get the most from your comfort system and show you how to improve your home’s indoor air quality and energy efficiency.
To view Comfort Tips, just click on the links in the menu below.
To view PDF files, you will need Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Seven Things to Consider When Choosing a Dealer
- Seven Things to Look for in a Home Comfort System
- Consider a Home Comfort System
- Financing Your Home Comfort System
- Factors to Consider When Deciding to Repair or Replace
Care and Maintenance
- Preparing Your Home for Spring
- Spring and Summer Home Maintenance Checklist
- Fall and Winter Home Maintenance Checklist
Indoor Air Quality
- Introduction to Indoor Air Quality
- Controlling Contaminants Inside Your Home
- Controlling Humidity and Airflow
- Top 10 Ways to Control Allergies
- Ozone: A Dirty Secret Revealed
- Tips to Help Control Airborne Contaminants
- Reducing Humidity in Your Home